Wednesday, July 13, 2011

rewind.... it's May!!

still trying to get caught up and everyone up to date on what our life is like in the East. being that i am not working, which is still weird and i am not sure how i like this, but my newest hobby is cooking and baking.  as i am pretty sure that i way be the only Mexican out here.  i have not meet one yet, so i could be wrong.  as you can see i make a lot of Mexican food and a few sweets too. 
saw this on the food channel and figured why not, so take a roll of Pillsbury rolls and form into a donut than fry

 than when they cool shake in a bag of cinnamon and sugar and this is what you get.  i had one and made brian take the rest to work. came out okay but not the greatest thing.  i think i'll try and make them from scratch next time....hmmmm
moving on to better things...making chicken

add some peppers, onion, season, stir, cook some more

and you get Grandma Vera's sour cream enchiladas....my favorite


~xoxo mo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're blogging about being in Doha! I just caught up on all your blogs and I have to say, I'm so excited for you two! Keep writing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete